At PT Pros, we understand the first step toward any new treatment or therapy can be intimidating. The moment you visit one of our clinics, you become part of our family. We are honored that you have chosen to entrust us with your care, and we are committed to providing you with the best treatment possible.
At PT Pros, our patients are family and we build lasting relationships. Our friendly staff members are excited to help you in your journey toward recovery and answer any questions along the way. We hope you’ll choose PT Pros as your preferred provider whenever you are in need of physical therapy care.
First Visit Checklist
- Arrive at least 15 minutes early in order complete any remaining paperwork.
- Wear loose-fitting, comfortable clothing and shoes. Your physical therapist will want to view the area of your body that he/she will be treating, so shorts or a sports bra might be helpful.
- Please bring with you:
- Current copy of insurance card(s)
- Photo ID
- Doctor’s referral (if applicable)
- Complete list of any prescription or over-the-counter medicines and/or supplements that you are currently taking
- Results from MRI, X-ray, or other diagnostic tests (if applicable)
- Attorney contact information (if applicable)
- Allow for 1 to 1 ½ hours to complete the initial evaluation
The Initial Evaluation
In order to create an individualized treatment program, your Physical Therapist (PT) will perform a thorough evaluation on your first visit. This simply begins with your PT asking you to describe the problem that requires physical therapy, as well as, any other medical issues you may have. Your PT will then perform a comprehensive physical examination in order to assess the problem. By the end of your first visit, you will have a complete understanding your evaluation and treatment program.
While many patients are referred to PT Pros by their physicians, a physician’s referral is not required in most circumstances.
PT Pros accepts most major insurances and we will personally contact your insurance company to confirm your physical therapy benefits.
Scheduling an Appointment
Our offices are open Monday – Friday. We offer flexible scheduling as a part of our patient-focused approach. We will work with your schedule to meet your needs.
For additional information, or to schedule an appointment, please contact your local PT Pros clinic.
For questions regarding insurance billing, please call: 1-888-800-8085
To find PT Pros location near you, please click HERE.
To save time at your first visit, the following forms are available for our patients to download, print, and complete ahead of time.